Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"These Little Lights of Mine"

If you know me, you know that I'm a sucker for sweet, little girls' clothing--especially dresses.  I'm thrilled that I have two beautiful little girls to dress up, although they sometimes prefer rain boots with their "Sunday best."  :)  One of my fabulous Facebook friends, and my first, fabulous client for Darling Bella recently opened her own Etsy shop.  Her name is Heather Gragg and she is incredibly talented.  Heather opened her shop "These Little Lights of Mine," with beautifully created little girls' dresses.  I knew immediately that she would create beautiful clothing at fantastic prices...and boy, was I right!  I purchased two dresses for my little ladies:  one shift dress for Bodhi, and one knot dress for Delia.  My little supermodels took time out of their busy schedule to pose in them this weekend and here's the result....
The quality of Heather's clothing is fantastic!  They're incredibly soft and wearable and the girls loved them!  Even Lola, our crazy miniature daschund jumped in the picture to take a look.  We'll definitely purchase more clothing from Heather's shop.  Go visit Heather today at http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheseLittleLights?ref=si_shop and pick up a dress or two for the little girl or girls in your life! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment