Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sweet Summer


My sweet family and I just arrived back home from our Summer vacation, and man did we need it!   Typically, we travel with my mother-in-law to the beach, but this year, we tried something a little different.  My husband and I traveled with our two daughters to Charleston, South Carolina...on our own...just the four of us.   I didn't know what to expect--we've never traveled with just the girls.  Typically, we have backup babysitters in the form of Nana and Mimi.  However, we had a blast!  It was so sweet to be with just our small family and I savored every minute of it.  Yes, there was fighting between the girls, and yes, Bodhi's "Terrible Twos" caught up with her at times, but none of that overshadowed the bond that we created with our family and hope to add on to as the years go by.
As a small plug for a beautiful place, If you've never been to Charleston, you really should go.  Charleston has so much to offer from shopping, dining, beaches, and all around fun. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment